Sometimes, the biggest breakthrough moments in your life can come from asking yourself just a few questions. It forces you to reflect with honesty about your life, which causes the most valuable insights. Therefore, I’ve listed 25 questions for you to ask yourself if you feel stuck and want to get much more out of life.
These questions are listed in random order.
- When was the last time you did something out of your comfort zone – and what was it?
- How will your life look like in 5-10 years, if you continue living the way you do now?
- What goals do you have for your life? And what’s your progress?
- What goals do you have for this year? And what’s your progress?
- What goals do you have for this month? And what’s your progress?
- What is 1 limiting factor that stops you from achieving your goals? And how can you overcome or work around this?
- What would you be doing if you’d follow your dreams?
- What are 1 – 5 ways you could be earning money by following your dreams?
- What skills are you particularly good at?
- What skills have you always wanted to learn?
- If you had to describe your dream life in only 10 words, how would you describe it?
- What fears hold you back from achieving your best life possible?
- What would you do, right now, if you feared less?
- What would be possible in life if you procrastinated less?
- At what time in your life did you feel most alive and most fulfilled?
- Why are you doing what you’re doing with your life right now?
- Do the people in your social circle make you better or worse? Do they support good habits or bad habits?
- Who in your social circle (almost) always has a positive impact on you?
- What habit do you want to implement in your life and why?
- What habit do you want to drop and why?
- What 30-day challenge can you set for yourself that could change your life?
- What would you do differently if you focused more on the long-term and less on the short-term?
- What daily activities give you real satisfaction?
- What daily activities have a negative effect on your health, finances or relationships?
- What daily activities have a positive effect on your health, finances or relationships?
Now Do It
Change only happens when you take action! So, as an action point for this article: take some time for yourself and answer at least 10 of these questions with great care. Write them down on a piece of paper and go over your answers. What are you going to change in your life? What are you going to do differently? What are you going to do more of?
To Your Personal Growth,
Founder Personal Growth Lab
Ps. One of the biggest reasons why people are stuck in life is because they procrastinate, postpone taking action and continue wasting too much time. If you want to learn how to STOP doing this and START crushing it instead, check out my free guide ‘7 Strategies To Stop Procrastinating‘